The entry of VSTU in the program Erasmus+ №585596-EPP-1-2017-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP «Fostering Internationalisation in AgRicultural Engineering in Iran and Russia» was accepted.
The participants of the consortium:
1. Grant keeper. Technische Universität Ilmenau (Germany);
2. University of L'Aquila (Italy);
3. Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra (Slovakia);
4. Platov South Russian State Polytechnic University;
5. Astrakhan State University;
6. Stavropol State Agrarian University;
7. South Ural State University (National Research University);
8. Volgograd State Technical University;
9. Sari Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources University (the Islamic Republic of Iran);
10. Babol Noshirvani University of Technology (the Islamic Republic of Iran).
The project will last 3 years.
The interdisciplinary Master’s program “Technical exploitation of the pilotless and mechatronic systems” (with the possibility to train the specialists for Agribusiness Committee of the district) in the Areas “Exploitation of the transport and technological machines and complexes” and “Land transport and technological complexes” will be prepared in accordance with the realization of the project at VSTU. This program will be realized in English at all the partner Universities.